If you're anything like me, you spend way too much time on Pinterest. Lately I've been so inspired by all of the fun ideas I've been seeing, so I decided to blog a few of my favorite summer DIYs and trends below! The best part is, you can dress these ideas up for a summer wedding or just use them for a casual dinner party at home.
1. Dip Dyed Linen Placemats - Check out Design Love Fest's super easy tutorial to create these yourself (mostly with ingredients you already have at home!)
2. Hand-Lettered Beverage Containers- Not a calligrapher? That's okay! Style Me Pretty includes free printables for you to tape inside the empty containers and trace over with a paint marker. Click here to download and learn how!
3. Edison Lights- When hosting an outdoor party, lighting can make ALL the difference. And somehow, now that it's on a string, the lightbulb is the "newest" trend in lighting. How cool does this look? Check out Crate and Barrel to own these.
4. Edible Flower Popsicles - Definitely follow the recipe on this one so that you know for sure which flowers are okay to use, but have you ever seen a prettier dessert that makes itself while you sleep? Full recipe and instructions on Chew Town.
5. BHLDN Colorblock Fork Set - Perfect for a fancy BBQ and SO much cuter than plastic utensils with the same easy clean up. Head on over to BHLDN to get these while they're on sale!
Happy crafting! Follow Laurel and Elm on Pinterest for more of my favorites!